image source : google
From the time we wake up and till we go to bed we just do the same routine over and over, okay i make it clear for you my daily routine goes as follows.
• wake Up
• brush,wash,Iron,polish etc
• sign in work 1
• sign off work 1
• sign in work 2
• sign off work 2
• mean while break first,lunch,dinner,very little face book,way more little you tube,think,think.
• again brush,wash,sleep
this is a typical life of a human being in every 70 out of 100 people you see/meet everyday. some may have a little more time to spend with their loved ones,friends,family or even trip and tours but what i am trying to say is we have circled our self’s where placing us in center and we are stuck in a same routine nothing more nothing less we think about it , how many of us have thought that we need to explore out of this circle and see what it is all about..? I do agree we need this routine in order for us to survive in this environment or in this challenging era but the fact is
• wake up to welcome a new day
• work to earn,earn to eat,eat to live,live meaningfully and live to inspire
• be an example for your children,make your parents proud,spend more time with your loved ones wife or husband because life is just a one time opportunity you have to live every second don’t waste it it will never come back trust me you will be dissapointed by the time you realize it.
• and beyond everything trust your religion trust your god,path,messenger indeed there should be something that we don’t understand that we don’t want to understand i believe we did not just transform to humans from animals or some bacterias this is what the Wikipedia says about human evolution in scientific view :Genetic studies show that primates diverged from other mammals about 85 million years ago in the Late Cretaceous period, and the earliest fossils appear in the Paleocene, around 55 million years ago. The family Hominidae diverged from the Hylobatidae (Gibbon) family 15-20 million years ago, and around 14 million years ago, the Ponginae (orangutans), diverged from the Hominidae family. Bipedalism is the basic adaption of the Hominin line, and the earliest bipedal Hominin is considered to be either Sahelanthropus or Orrorin, with Ardipithecus, a full bipedal, coming somewhat later. The gorilla and chimpanzee diverged around the same time, about 4-6 million years ago, and either Sahelanthropus or Orrorin may be our last shared ancestor with them. The early bipedals eventually evolved into the australopithecines and later the genus Homo.
so where did the first little cell come from? who created it everything just didn’t start up or get created by them selfs.we each and every one has our unique qualities we can think we can act , what if you go to bed and wake up in a different place or you see your own body laid down on the floor right in front of you where your parents,children,loved ones cry..? what is your answer will you try to find scientific reasons..? no right..! yes indeed we do need science but now in this planet earth the future of science i don’t see which will be useful for humans or nature it is like 40% of the inventions are created to medicine,hospitality,health,cure,transportation etc but 60% its harmful,pollution,war,unhealthy etc etc. what i am trying to say is pray for your creator its not about the religion its about believe in it you have to trust it after all if it is one creator out there he will not mind you calling him in different ways in fact he will understand it.
my dear friends i know i am not a successful man to say all this but some one has to be the first i am trying to live my life .. i want you to do the same for me LIVE YOUR LIFE , remember there is no undo,ctrl+z will not work in real life.
be inspired be loved be faithful and be an example.
By : Atheeq Anver